Now that we have 3 weeks under our belts, the next few weeks will be a breeze !
The past weeks you have received some info from the Oxford PTO; our Membership Form, Believe Fundraiser, Sound Tigers Reading Challenge. All of our Fundraisers go towards your children (Science, English/LA programs, Field Trips, and more) and they are by no means mandatory, if you wish to support the PTO we thank you, we also appreciate your time when we are in need of Volunteers; that is just as important as the fundraisers. Last year we raised over 30K for your kids and this was distributed between QFS, OCS & GOMS, this was not possible without your support. If you also wish to make a dontation to the PTO, those are always welcome and greatly appreciated. Box Top is another way that you can help support the Oxford PTO, just clip and place in a envelop and send to school with Oxford PTO / Box Tops on the front, we have received over $800 just this past year alone.
Did you know that Market32/Price Chopper offers a Tools for Schools program? Simply register your AdvantEdge rewards card with your preferred school, using the school codes below, and our schools will earn points every time you shop! You can register for Tools For Schools online or in person at the customer service desk. https://
Oxford Center School – 56416
Quaker Farms School – 56417
Great Oak Middle School – 56415
– Oxford PTO Book Fair Oct 16-18 / Ice Cream Social Oct 18 (Quaker Farms School) – Volunteers will be needed, details to follow.
– Oxford PTO Meetings held 3rd Thursdays of the Month (some months may vary) – Next Mtg Oct 18th 6:30pm QFS Library.
– OHS Booster Club – Halloween Bingo Oct 30 6pm – Colonial Tavern
– OHS Booster Club Pizza with Santa – Dec 7th (Friday) / Festival with Trees – Dec 7th & 8th
– Oxford PTO Holiday Boutique / Festival with Trees, Dec 8th 10am – 2pm (OHS Cafe)
Remember to “Like” our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/oxfordptoct/) for important updates along with our website (www.oxfordpto.com)
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact Amanda Burlinson 203-770-7620.
Membership, Believe Fundraiser, Soundtigers Reading Challenge Due Dates have been extended to next Friday 9/28/18, please be sure to get them in !
Thank you again for your support !
Attachments: PTO membership 2018 form (002).pdf
Bridgeport Sound Tigers- Summer Reading 2018.pdf
Oxford PTO Treasurer / Fundraising